Please read the following notes:
- Any dyeing/processing of small batches (under 500 metres) arranged by Whaleys at the request of the customer is done so entirely at the customer's risk.
- Samples should only be used as a guide, as variations between production batches may occur.
- The fabrics listed on this website are usually available from stock, but this cannot be guaranteed
- The qualities marked with an asterisk are prepared for dyeing and/or printing
- VAT and carriage / postage charges are not included in the prices and will be added at checkout.
- Lycra is a registered trade mark of Invista
- Prices are subject to review.
- Once a fabric has been cut or further processed (e.g. washed, dyed, printed) no claims or returns can be accepted. Please ensure a batch test is carried out before bulk processing.
- All fabric widths may vary slightly between batches.
- A charge of £0.09 per metre will be made if rolling of fabric is required or requested.
- Please note natural fabrics may contain small flaws which are part of the natural characteristics of the fabric.
- Any complaints must be notified within 10 days of the receipt of the fabric.
- Orders sent via Royal Mail may not be re-sent in the event of a claim until 14 working days have elapsed.
- Deliveries made to a third party must be checked by the purchaser/third party before any processing/cutting takes place.