All prices stated are in Pounds Sterling and exclusive of VAT which will be calculated at the current rate applicable. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
DESCRIPTIONS, COLOURS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd makes every effort to describe and illustrate its products as accurately as possible, but cannot be held liable for any inacurracies that may occur. Images are shown as a guide and should not be regarded as an accurate representation of the actual fabric, particularly with regard to colours, which are subject to limitations in the reproduction processes.
CARRIAGE AND DELIVERY
Carriage will be charged at the rate shown at checkout and is subject to VAT at the current UK rate. Any delivery dates/times stated are estimated based upon experience. Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd shall have no liability for late or non delivery for whatever reason. Customers are responsible for ensuring that the import of goods purchased from Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd does not breach any relevant legislation. Any import duties and/or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd reserves the right to defer the date of delivery, to cancel the contract or to reduce the quantity of the products ordered if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not directly related), or restraints or delays affecting carriers, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
The normal method of payment is by Credit Card at the point of placing an order. If Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd is unable to supply any of the products ordered then an appropriate refund will be made to the Credit Card used when placing the order. Customers wishing to pay by cheque or Postal Order should send it along with a print out of their order to: Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd., Harris Court, Great Horton, Bradford, West Yorkshire. BD7 4EQ. We will not normally despatch goods until a cheque has cleared.
PASSING OF PROPERTY AND RISK
Risk and ownership of products shall pass to the customer upon delivery
Claims for apparent defects must be notified within 3 days of receipt by the Buyer of the goods and will only be accepted by Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd if the goods are still in their original state and have not been treated or processed. Claims for latent defects must be notified within 3 days after receipt of the goods or immediately after identification whichever shall be the earlier. Processing must be stopped immediately after identification of the latent defect unless an extension of the damage can be avoided or Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd has expressly given its consent. The liability of Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd shall in no event exceed the invoice value of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. No liability for loss of profit, indirect or consequential loss shall fall on Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd. Whaleys (Bradford) Ltd shall have no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the Buyer in respect of any goods which have been made up or processed in any way after the same have been delivered. All further claims for damages howsoever arising are hereby expressly excluded. All warranties or conditions, statutory or otherwise as to quality or the fitness of the goods for any particular purpose, whether known to the Seller or not, are excluded.
Any contract created via this website is to be governed by English Law.
Please read the following notes:
- Any dyeing/processing of small batches (under 500 metres) arranged by Whaleys at the request of the customer is done so entirely at the customer's risk.
- Samples should only be used as a guide, as variations between production batches may occur.
- The fabrics listed on this website are usually available from stock, but this cannot be guaranteed
- The qualities marked with an asterisk are prepared for dyeing and/or printing
- VAT and carriage / postage charges are not included in the prices and will be added at checkout.
- Lycra is a registered trade mark of Invista
- Prices are subject to review.
- Once a fabric has been cut or further processed (e.g. washed, dyed, printed) no claims or returns can be accepted. Please ensure a batch test is carried out before bulk processing.
- All fabric widths may vary slightly between batches.
- A charge of £0.09 per metre will be made if rolling of fabric is required or requested.
- Please note natural fabrics may contain small flaws which are part of the natural characteristics of the fabric.
- Any complaints must be notified within 10 days of the receipt of the fabric.
- Orders sent via Royal Mail may not be re-sent in the event of a claim until 14 working days have elapsed.
- Deliveries made to a third party must be checked by the purchaser/third party before any processing/cutting takes place.