If you have a problem at any time, or require further assistance in purchasing fabric, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01274 576718.
Notes about shopping on Whaleys Fabrics
- Any dyeing/processing of small batches (under 500 metres) arranged by Whaleys at the request of the customer is done so entirely at the customer’s risk.
- Samples should only be used as a guide, as variations between production batches may occur.
- The fabrics listed on this website are usually available from stock, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- The qualities marked with an asterisk are prepared for dyeing and/or printing.
- VAT and carriage / postage charges are not included in the prices and will be added at checkout.
- Lycra is a registered trade mark of Invista.
- Prices are subject to review.
- Once a fabric has been cut or further processed (e.g. washed, dyed, printed) no claims or returns can be accepted. Please ensure a batch test is carried out before bulk processing.
- All fabric widths may vary slightly between batches.
- A charge of £0.15 per metre will be made if rolling of fabric is required or requested.
- Please note natural fabrics may contain small flaws which are part of the natural characteristics of the fabric.
- Any complaints must be notified within 10 days of the receipt of the fabric.
- Orders sent via Royal Mail may not be re-sent in the event of a claim until 14 working days have elapsed.
- Deliveries made to a third party must be checked by the purchaser/third party before any processing/cutting takes place.
Details of how you return un-wanted or damaged goods as well as information about delivery and refunds.
The terms and conditions of buying goods from Whaleys Bradford Ltd.
Confidentiality when dealing with your enquiries and when you join our mailing list.